Thursday, April 16, 2015

A couple of nice things!


I was invited recently to a new blog AND a new Facebook group. They were both announced in my newsletter that went out yesterday, but I’d like to do another announcement here, that’s how excited I am about these!

The blog is KILLER CHARACTERSThis is a place where the characters in our novels get to speak outside the book! I’m slated for the 4th of every month. My first entry was by QuincyI liked this one a lot because Quincy doesn’t ever get to speak in the FAT CAT books. In fact, the reader doesn’t even get to hear his thoughts. He’s just a cat, going about doing his cat-things in his cat-way.

My new Facebook group is called Nose for TroubleAnyone interested in mysteries with pets can join to learn about the five authors on the group. I’m thrilled to be here with Krista Davis, Sparkle Abbey, Miranda James, and Linda O. Johnston. Krista just announced her newest cover today!

(If you would like to be added to my newsletter list, please send me an email at janetcantrell01@gmail.com and request it.)


No comments:

Post a Comment